Dr. Fahim Khan completed higher postgraduate training in Rheumatology from Ireland and USA and qualified the MRCP (Membership of the Royal College of Physicians of London UK). He holds a speciality cert in Rheumatology from the Federations of the Royal College of Physicians of the UK and EULAR, a Fellowship in Rheumatology from USA and a Fellowship from the Royal college of Physicians of London and Edinburgh UK (FRCP London, FRCP Edinburgh). He is also a Fellow of the American College of Physicians (FACP).
Dr. Khan worked in a number of University Teaching Hospitals in Ireland and the USA.
- Early arthritis clinic for Earlier diagnosis of Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound examination of joints for diagnosis and for procedures
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica and giant cell arthritis
- Osteoporosis screening and treatment
- Lupus, connective tissue disorders and vasculitis
- Fibromyalgia ,soft tissue rheumatism and pain management disorders including back pain and ultrasound guided joint and nerve block procedures.
- Calmare pain treatment for nerve pain, neck pain, back pain and Fibromyalgia
- Nerve conduction studies