Prof Tadhg Lynch
Dr Lynch holds clinics every 2nd Wednesday.
Areas of Specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Selective Nerve Root Blocks
- Nerve / Nerve Plexus Blocks
- Facet Joint Injection / Blocks
- Radiofrequency Procedures
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Pain Management
- Royal College of Physicians in Ireland
- College of Anaesthetists
- Irish Board of Intensive Care Medicine
- Faculty of Pain Medicine College of Anaesthetists of Ireland
- Interventional Pain Practice
Dr Tadhg Lynch, is a graduate of NUI Galway. His qualifications include the certificate of completion of specialist training (CCST) in Anaesthesia, Intensive Care and Pain Medicine. He is additionally qualified being a Member of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (MRCPI), a Fellow of the College of Anaesthetists (FCARCSI), a Diplomate of the Irish Board of Intensive Care of Medicine (DIBICM) and holds the Diploma in Pain Medicine (DPMed) of the College of Anaesthetists of Ireland. Fellow of the Faculty of Pain Medicine College of Anaesthetist (FFPMCAI) and Fellow in Interventional Pain Practice (FIPP).
He has completed fellowships in Pain Medicine, Interventional Pain and Neuromodulation including fellowship training in the John Radcliffe Hospital in Oxford.