Prof Fuan Chan
Areas of Specialty
- Skin Cancer
- Acute Plastics Trauma
- Aesthetic Surgery
- Asian Cosmetic Surgery
- Breast and Reconstructive Microsurgery
- Cleft Rhinoplasty
- Cleft Orthognathic Surgery
- Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery
- Irish Association of Plastic Surgeons (IAPS)
- American Society of plastic Surgeons (ASPS)
- International Society of Aesthetic Surgeons (ISAPS)
- Royal college of Surgeons in Ireland
Gerry Edwards Memorial Gold Medals (1st Prize) awarded twice by Irish Association of Plastic Surgeons (IAPS) in May 2005 & May 2014 Scientific Meetings, Ireland.
(ESSR) Prize (1st author) awarded by European Society for Surgical Research in May 2006 at 41st Congress, Germany.
Sir Peter Freyer Prize (3rd author) awarded at XXXI Sir Peter Freyer Symposium, Ireland.
Diploma in Health Service Management, Dublin, Ireland.
Advanced Trauma and Life Support Certified Provider.
Emergency Management Severe Burns, British Burn Association.
The Cochrane Reviewer & Corresponding Author (The World Top 10 Medical Journals).
Patient and Parents Educational Videos at UCLA 2013.
More than 25 peer-reviewed publications in aesthetic, plastic and reconstructive surgery.
5 Book Chapters in Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Reference Book.