Dr Ranbir Kaulsay
Areas of Specialty
- Food Allergy
- Contact Dermatitis
- Skin Prick Testing
- Patch and Chemical Allergy testing
- Nasal Allergy
- Respiratory Allergy
- Immunotherapy and Desensitisation
- European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- British Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- Malaysian Society of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- World Allergy Organisation
- Asia Pacific Association of Allergy and Clinical Immunology
- The American Academy of Otolarnygic Allergy
Dr Ranbir Kaulsay is a Medical Doctor with a Special Interest in Allergy. Having qualified from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland over 23 years ago. His initial experience was as a trainee Trauma Neurosurgeon and was even a Formula One track doctor for 3 years. After the birth of his twin daughter who had severe eczema and allergies, he realised that there was a serious shortage of Allergy Doctors and that so much was lacking in Allergy Care. Having detected her Milk and Egg Allergy, her skin cleared up.
Then embarking as an Ear, Nose and Throat Allergy trainee, He then did postgraduate training in the UK, where he has a Post Graduate Certification, a Diploma and a Masters in Allergy from the University Of Southampton. He also has a Fellowship from the American College of Allergy and Clinical Immunology among many other qualifications and courses attended worldwide over the years.
He has many local and International articles, publications and research and continues to lecture and teach doctors, nurses and medical students, most recently as a lecturer with the UCD Beacon Academy of Medicine and was formally Associate Professor of Allergy with the University Putra Malaysia and Monash University Australia (Malaysian Campus).
He was formally on two Executive Councils of the World Allergy Organisation (WAO / WHO) and has recently invited and presented at the European Parliament in Brussels about Anaphylaxis and Emergency Medication.
- Doctor of Medicine and Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Licentiate of the Royal College of Surgeons and Physicians, Ireland
- Diploma and Masters in Allergy, University of Southampton, UK
- Fellow of the American College of Allergy and Immunology