Mr Martin Murphy
Practice Manager: June Cunningham
Areas of Specialty
- Degenerative Spinal Conditions
- Spinal Surgery
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion for Myeloradiculopathy
- Lumbar Discectomy for Radiculopathy
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion for Radiculopathy
- Lumbar Laminectomy for Spinal Stenosis
Mr Martin Murphy is an intercollegiate certified neurosurgeon who specialises in treating adult degenerative spinal disorders.
Mr Murphy completed a clinical fellowship in spinal neurosurgery in Washington University St Louis USA in 2012 before returning to Ireland. He specialises in lumbar microdiscectomies, both lumbar and cervical fusions, kyphoplasties and is also an advocate of the non-surgical management of spine pain disorders in as much as possible. He has performed endoscopic discectomies in the past and will be recommencing these procedures in the near future for suitable cases.
His public practice and clinics include Tallaght and Naas General Hospital.