Women's Health Centre
Welcome to the Beacon Hospital Women's Health Centre
The Women’s Health Centre in Beacon Hospital is located in our out patients department on the ground floor. For consultations, you will need a letter from your GP. We have both male and female Gynaecologists in the centre.
Please call 01 293 8684 for an appointment.
We look forward to seeing you.
Services Provided at Beacon Hospital Women’s Health Centre
- Sexual and reproductive health - all matters of sexual health and contraception
- Menstrual dysfunction - any matters related to problems of menstruation, such as heavy bleeding or premenstrual tension
- Pelvic pain and endometriosis - issues pertaining to acute or chronic pelvic pain, as well as diagnosis and management of endometriosis
- Menopause - diagnosis and management of menopause, including related issues such as abnormal bleeding and osteoporosis risk assessment
- Laparoscopic sterilisation - counselling for women seeking tubal sterilisation
- Minimally invasive surgery - hysteroscopic and laparoscopic alternatives to most operative procedures (ovarian cysts/ fibroid resection)
- Outpatient procedures - as well as IUD insertion
- Adolescent gynaecology - advice regarding contraception, menstrual disorders and hormonal irregularities
- Colposcopy - assessment and management of abnormal smear results
Sample Price List
|General Consultation - First Visit||€200|
(Coil contraceptive device)
|Further prices available on request|
Please click here for insurance information on in-patient admission