Clinical Psychology is a specialty which provides continued and comprehensive mental and behavioral health care for patients and their families.
Clinical Psychology Service
Beacon Hospital’s Clinical Psychology service provides for adolescents and adults.
Dr Suzanne Meenan provides services to patients in Beacon Hospital’s Oncology Department.
Adult & Adolescent Clinical Psychology Service
Perinatal Mental Health Issues
- All Patients require a GP referral.
- Each of our Clinical Psychologists have a wait list that each referral is added to.
- Each session with a Clinical Psychologist lasts 50 minutes.
- Virtual appointments are possible.
- Our Clinical Psychologists do not do assessments for Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
- Our Clinical Psychologists do not work with children or adolescents who have been referred to CAMHS Services.