Mission and Values
We will provide exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion are at the centre of all we do.
- RESULTS FOCUSSED – Committed to ensuring the best possible outcomes for all their patients by empowering our team of experts with the resources they need.
- COLLEGIALITY – Our teams work in an open, cooperative and collaborative environment and are united among a common purpose; to deliver the best patient care.
- COMMUNICATION – Ensuring open communication at all times between teams and with their patients is central to the ethos of the Beacon Hospital.
- DIGNITY – Patients will be treated with the utmost dignity and respect at all times. We recognise all our patients as the individual people they are and tailor their treatment to the person.
- EXCELLENCE – Beacon Hospital strives for excellence in patient care, medical standards and hospital experience.
Main Contact Details:
Departments & Services
View a full list of Departments and Services available in Ireland's most technologically advanced private hospital.
Keeping You Safe
All of our departments remain open and we will continue to treat patients with enhanced health and safety standards in place to keep you safe.
Getting Here & Parking
Helping you to get to Beacon Hospital via car, LUAS or bus.
Beacon Hospital's Emergency Department is consultant-led and covered by over 90% of private health insurance plans.