Please be advised that due to essential maintenance works the Wexford Clinic will remain closed until Monday, September 16th. For all patient enquiries and appointments, please contact our outpatient department on 01 293 8669.
Beacon Hospital has launched its outreach clinic in Wexford, allowing easier access to our services for your patients in the South East.The clinic is situated in Wexford town centre, in a dedicated suite on Redmond Square. The following consultants are participating in Beacon Wexford (Click on the links below to find out more about each Consultant):
- Mr Hubert Gallagher – Consultant Urologist
- Ms Deirdre Fitzgerald – Consultant ENT & Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Mr Turlough O’Donnell – Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr Joseph M Queally – Consultant Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgeon
- Mr Michael Arthur Murphy – Consultant Vascular and General Surgeon
- Mr Eamonn Kelly – Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Dr Robert Kelly – Consultant Cardiologist
The clinic may be reached by telephone or fax:
Tel: 053 912 1918
Fax: 01 293 8602
Address: Suite 5, Redmond Square Medical Centre, Co. Wexford
Advance X-rays for Orthopaedic Referrals Please note that if you are referring for an orthopaedic consult, in order to facilitate a speedy response the following x-rays should be ordered in advance of the actual appointment:
- Hip: AP pelvis, lateral of affected hip.
- Knee: Weight bearing AP, flexion lateral, Rosenberg and Merchant views.
- Foot: Always weight bearing – AP, lateral, axial.
- Spine: AP, lateral and lateral oblique.
- Wrist: AP, lateral, radial/ulnar deviation views and clenched fist in supination.