Beacon Hospital has launched its outreach clinic in Wexford, allowing easier access to our services for your patients in the South East.The clinic is situated in Wexford town centre, in a dedicated suite on Redmond Square. The following consultants are participating in Beacon Wexford (Click on the links below to find out more about each Consultant):
- Mr Hubert Gallagher – Consultant Urologist
- Ms Deirdre Fitzgerald – Consultant ENT & Facial Plastic Surgeon
- Mr Turlough O’Donnell – Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Mr Joseph M Queally – Consultant Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgeon
- Mr Bredan O’Daly – Consultant Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgeon
- Mr Michael Arthur Murphy – Consultant Vascular and General Surgeon
- Mr Eamonn Kelly – Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Dr Robert Kelly – Consultant Cardiologist
The clinic may be reached by telephone or fax:
Tel: 053 912 1918
Fax: 01 293 8602
Address: Suite 5, Redmond Square Medical Centre, Co. Wexford
Advance X-rays for Orthopaedic Referrals Please note that if you are referring for an orthopaedic consult, in order to facilitate a speedy response the following x-rays should be ordered in advance of the actual appointment:
- Hip: AP pelvis, lateral of affected hip.
- Knee: Weight bearing AP, flexion lateral, Rosenberg and Merchant views.
- Foot: Always weight bearing – AP, lateral, axial.
- Spine: AP, lateral and lateral oblique.
- Wrist: AP, lateral, radial/ulnar deviation views and clenched fist in supination.