Emergency Department Christmas Opening Hours
Please note the below opening hours for the Emergency Department over the Christmas and New Year period.
For phone triage and appointments, GPs and patients are advised to call 01 293 9999.
- Friday December 24th – 10am to 4pm
- Saturday December 25th – Closed
- Sunday December 26th – Closed
- Monday December 27th – Closed
- Tuesday December 28th – 10am to 7pm
- Wednesday December 29th – 10am to 7pm
- Thursday December 30th – 10am to 7pm
- Friday December 31st – 10am to 4pm
- Saturday January 1st – Closed
- Sunday January 2nd – Closed
- Monday January 3rd – 10am to 7pm
Beacon Hospital All-Ireland 7s Series Launch!
On Monday 27th June, the launch of the Beacon Hospital All-Ireland 7s Series took place in Croke Park. It is an...
Prof Seamus Linnane Answers Your Long Covid Questions on Image.ie
Prof Seamus Linnane, Consultant in General & Respiratory Medicine answers an Image.ie reader question on Long...