Patient Referrals via HealthMail
As you are aware due to the ongoing HSE cybersecurity breach, HealthLink is currently down. Beacon Hospital would ask that during this time all patient referrals be send via your healthmail email address or via post. If you are using healthmail, please find below some of our secure departmental email addresses to which patient referrals can be sent:
- Beacon for Kids: email@example.com
- Cardiology: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cardiac MRI (CMR Centre): email@example.com
- Endoscopy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Medicine: email@example.com
- Orthopaedics: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Outpatient Department: email@example.com
- Pain Medicine: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Physiotherapy: email@example.com
- Post-Covid Clinic: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Covid Testing Suite: email@example.com
- Radiology: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rheumatology: email@example.com
- Women’s Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking to send a referral for a Department or Consultant outside of the above, please send this via your secure healthmail email address to email@example.com
If you require any further assistance, please contact your GP Liaison Executive.
Dr Grant Discusses the Potential Cause of Belly Button Pain
A patient asks Dr Grant about a pain at their belly button. The patient noticed the pain recently but only...
Golfing Injury Prevention & Performance; Conor Gavin, Senior Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist
Having an effective golfing physical preparedness routine in place can help people through removing the physical...