January 31st 2022
Covid-19 Restrictions In Place in Beacon Hospital
Covid-19 restrictions are still in place in Beacon Hospital
Please note that Covid-19 restrictions will remain in place in Beacon Hospital until further notice.
Though restrictions are lifting in the community, due to high infection rates Covid-19 restrictions are still in place in Beacon Hospital to protect the many acute and vulnerable patients in the hospital.
- Those attending Beacon Hospital must have their temperature checked and complete our Covid Screening questionnaire before entering.
- Face masks or coverings are mandatory for all entering the Hospital. Exemptions will be made only in the case of medical reasons which contraindicate the wearing of face coverings.
- All visits to patients remain suspended to reduce the risk of infection.
- We request all patients attending the hospital to attend alone. Staff are available to assist patients needing help and family members are asked to remain outside the premises.
- All patients, regardless of previous COVID infection attending the hospital for surgical procedures which require a general anaesthetic will be tested for COVID-19 prior to admission.
March 23rd 2023
Intermittent Fasting Advice with Dr Grant
Are you considering intermittent fasting? A woman in her 50’s reached out to Dr Grant this week for advice on...
March 22nd 2023
Graeme Rogers Advises on Potential Glaucoma
An Image.ie reader is concerned about the beginnings of potential glaucoma after their pharmacist suggested further...