Covid-19 Restrictions In Place in Beacon Hospital
Covid-19 restrictions are still in place in Beacon Hospital
Please note that Covid-19 restrictions will remain in place in Beacon Hospital until further notice.
Though restrictions are lifting in the community, due to high infection rates Covid-19 restrictions are still in place in Beacon Hospital to protect the many acute and vulnerable patients in the hospital.
- Those attending Beacon Hospital must have their temperature checked and complete our Covid Screening questionnaire before entering.
- Face masks or coverings are mandatory for all entering the Hospital. Exemptions will be made only in the case of medical reasons which contraindicate the wearing of face coverings.
- All visits to patients remain suspended to reduce the risk of infection.
- We request all patients attending the hospital to attend alone. Staff are available to assist patients needing help and family members are asked to remain outside the premises.
- All patients, regardless of previous COVID infection attending the hospital for surgical procedures which require a general anaesthetic will be tested for COVID-19 prior to admission.
Bowel Cancer Symptoms: Importance of Checking Early
Niamh Ferry, a patient at Beacon Hospital was on Newstalk’s Hard Shoulder talking to Kieran Cuddihy about her journey...
Emma Cashman Discusses Ear Health with Dermot & Dave
Our Consultant ENT Surgeon Emma Cashman discusses ear health on TodayFM recently with Dermot and Dave for a Mind...