No insurance, no problem. Beacon Hospital offers self-pay packages for some of its most popular procedures.
Self-Pay is becoming an increasingly popular option for persons wishing to avail of access to the private healthcare system without having private health insurance or full cover.
Self-Pay can be of particular interest to groups of patients such as:
- Patients who do not hold private health insurance or those who may not have adequate insurance for the required procedure.
- Patients who would otherwise be subjected to a lengthy waiting time on public lists.
- Patients in need of specialist care which is not available through their current insurance plan or through the facility they are currently attending.
- Patients who are concerned and need urgent access to diagnostic testing and/or procedures.
Some of the most common procedure for Self-Pay include:
- ENT: Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, Grommets, ENT Balloon Sinuplasty.
- Orthopaedics: Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, Knee Arthroscopy.
- Endoscopy: Colonoscopy, Upper GI Endoscopy.
- Vascular: Removal of varicose and thread veins.
- General Surgical: Hernia Repair, Removal of Lesion.
- Dental: Teeth or Wisdom Teeth extractions.
- Urology: Circumcisions.
- Gynaecology: Hysteroscopy.
- Breast: Triple Assessment Breast Examination.
For further information on Self-Pay procedures and costings for same, please contact our Patient Accounts Department