Including Chemotherapy Training Program with accredited Chemotherapy Course
Join Our Growing Oncology Team
We are currently looking for talented and enthusiastic nurses to join our Oncology team in Dublin.
All applicants welcome, including Nurses new to Oncology and applicants must have 3 years recent acute care experience and either be NMBI registered, or have a NMBI application in progress.
Beacon Hospital’s Cancer Centre offers a complete cancer care service featuring everything from diagnostics to medical oncology and radiation oncology, surgical intervention, inpatient care, pain management, physiotherapy, emotional support and more, all in one centre of excellence.
Here are some of the benefits of working in our Oncology Team:
- Three 13 hour day shifts per week
- 21 bedded Day Unit
- 27 inpatient beds
- Comprehensive Cancer Care Training Program
- Graduate Diploma Fully Funded
- Starting or Relocation Bonus of up to €5,000
- Educational support with Chemotherapy practice facilitator
- All required training courses within the first 6 months fully funded
For more information, or to apply, please contact Trish at Trish.Courtney@beaconhospital.ie.
Oncology at Beacon Hospital
Here are just some of the job benefits of working at Beacon Hospital:
- Fully Funded Private Health Insurance
- Generous Salaries
- Educational Support
- Excellent Career Opportunities
- Income Protection
- Subsidised Parking
- Maternity Leave
At Beacon Hospital we offer a career in a dynamic and progressive environment where patient care is at the centre of all we do.