We will provide exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion are at the centre of all we do. To hear an audio file of our Charter please click here.
- Results Focussed – committed to ensuring the best possible outcomes for all their patients by empowering our team of experts with the resources they need.
- Collegiality – Our teams work in an open, cooperative and collaborative environment and are united among a common purpose; to deliver the best patient care.
- Communication – Ensuring open communication at all times between teams and with their patients is central to the ethos of the Beacon Hospital.
- Dignity – Patients will be treated with the utmost dignity and respect at all times. We recognise all our patients as the individual people they are and tailor their treatment to the person.
- Excellence – Beacon Hospital strives for excellence in patient care, medical standards and hospital experience.
Please note that Beacon Hospital operates a strict no smoking policy
Our vision is to be a Beacon of excellence in Irish healthcare. We will position ourselves as the preferred healthcare provider within the community we serve. Our services will be provided by dedicated, competent and talented people focused on continuous improvement and service excellence. We are a powerful partnership of patients, employees and physicians bound together by a unique identity. Our culture is built upon three cornerstones: physician relationships, employee trust and community involvement. We will accomplish this in a technologically advanced setting in which our people can thrive while focusing on our mission of providing exceptional patient care. We will work collaboratively with other health care providers in the community.