We are delighted to announce that our next GP Study Morning will be taking place on Saturday, April 21st. The themes for the morning will be ENT and Urology. CLICK HERE to download your copy of the Agenda.
We will also feature some Hot Topics – Special guest Mr Larne Otuwatona, Data Protection Consultant, will be on-hand to give a talk on what new GDPR Laws mean for medical practice in Ireland and how to get your practice ready for these. Also joining us will be Mr Dermot Goode, Health Insurance Expert, who will be happy to give you advice on your Private Health Insurance and how you can save money on your next renewal.
The following Medical Professionals will be presenting:
- Ms Ann O’Connor, Consultant ENT Surgeon
- Ms Deirdre Fitzgerald, Consultant ENT Surgeon
- Dr Stephen Frolich, Consultant Anaesthetist and ICU Medicine
- Kerrie McCarthy, Senior Speech & Language Therapist
- Mr Robert Flynn, Consultant Urologist
- Mr Arun Thomas, Consultant Urologist
- Mr Hubert Gallagher, Consultant Urologist
- Mr Ted McDermott, Consultant Urologist
- Aoibhin McGreal & Oisine Hannan, Chartered Physiotherapists
Recognised for 0.5 GMS Study Leave Sessions and 5 CPD Points