- MB Ch. B. (Medicine) 1990
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (FRCSI) 1998
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) University College Dublin 2006
- Intercollegiate Speciality Board in General Surgery FRCSI Breast(2010)
- Trained through the National High Surgical Training Program in Ireland
- Specialised fellowship in Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery at The Royal Melbourne Hospital and The Royal Women’s Hospital in Melbourne Australia 2011
Areas of Practice;
- Breast cancer management including patients who has a high family risk history.
- I have a particular interest in immediate and delayed breast reconstruction following breast cancer surgery
- Breast reconstruction following Risk Reducing (Prophylactic) Mastectomy for high risk patients using variety of reconstructive techniques such as implant and flap based reconstruction.
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- Breast Augmentation.
- Bilateral mastopexy (Breast lift surgery)
- Long experience in a variety of General Surgical procedures and techniques such as Laparoscopic cholecystectomy,
- Laparoscopic and open hernia repair, Laparoscopic incisional hernia repair,
- Gastro-intenstinal and bowel surgery,
- Thyroid and melanoma surgery and
- Upper and lower Gastro-intestinal endoscopies.