The majority of tests and procedures offered here at Beacon Hospital are available to patients who have health insurance, to patients who choose to self pay for treatment, and to those choosing to use a combination of both.
Self Pay may be of particular interest to some patients including the following:
- Patients who don’t have health insurance or are not adequately insured for the required procedure.
- Patients experiencing a long wait time for their specific treatment on public waiting lists.
- Patients in need of specialist care that is not available on their current plan or in other facilities.
- Patients who may be in urgent need of a diagnosis, test or procedure.
We offer most procedures on a Self Pay basis. Some of our most popular Self Pay procedures at present are as follows:
- Adenoids – ENT
- Circumcisions – Urology
- Colonoscopy – Endoscopy
- Colposcopy – Gynaecology
- Cystoscopy – Urology
- Grommets – ENT
- Hernias – General Surgery
- Hip Replacement – Orthopaedics
- Hystercopy – Gynaecology
- Knee arthroscopy – Orthopaedics
- Knee Replacement – Orthopaedics
- lesion removal – General
- Pain management – Pain Management
- Teeth extraction – Dental
- Tonsils – ENT
- Upper GI scope – Endoscopy
- Varicose veins – Vascular